[Fwd: subject lines that mean something]

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: subject lines that mean something]
From: Karl Shultz <karl.shultz@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 16:22:04 -0400
The problem with this idea is that it assumes that the user knows the
names of everyone on the list.  On two operating systems (NT Workstation
and Linux) I see no way to sort on the "Sender" field in the message
header, which should contain owner-mgs@autox.team.net.

I guess I'll just put this to rest by changing to digest mode.  But it
wouldn't be *that* hard to append [MG] to each subject.

--Karl
73 MG B
85 Integra GSR