Re: ARGH those Suburbans

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: ARGH those Suburbans
From: Tim Nagy <nagy@duq.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 11:07:38 -0400
I finally had to jump in...my wife traded in her '94 LeBarron
Convertable for a new Suzuki Grand Vitara...she wanted 4WD to get to
work in the winter, and Lord, has she used it.  The LeBarron was
unpredictable in snow and rain, and ice, forget it.

Her GV is a little billy-goat.  Last year when we had ice storms, we
couldn't walk up our driveway, but the GV crawled right up it.

Now, this is certainly only a mini-SUV, but we still but the mud flaps
on to keep the guy behind us dry and stone free.  She usually pulls over
to use the cell-phone when work pages her.

So, we are over the single digit percent that actually used the 4WD.

Tim

'72 B