Re: MG Events in PA Oct 22-24

To: jroverca@tiac.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG Events in PA Oct 22-24
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 11:27:41 EDT
In a message dated 10/12/99 8:31:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jroverca@tiac.net writes:

<< I will be visiting my daughter at Bryn Mawr College on October 22-24.  Are
 there any MG or British car events being held in that part of Pennsylvania?
 Please be very specific when you respond this is just her freshman year and
 our third visit to the area so I am not too familiar with the area yet... >>

Ross, the only thing I know of that weekend is the British Car Flea Market in
Bristol, PA on Sunday, 10/24.  Bristol is an easy shot from Bryn Mawr, east
on the PA Turnpike.  If that's what you are after, let me know and I'll give
you what directions I can find, off-list.

You could always visit Larry Macy and help him beat out his bent bonnet!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport