Re: Parts-A-Rama II

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: Parts-A-Rama II
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 11:27:40 EDT
In a message dated 10/12/99 7:37:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

<< Where the H is Slippery Rock??

 I am planning on the MG vs Tr Rallye on Sunday in Chalfont PA.  >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

S. Rock is about 35 miles north of Pittsburgh.

Can't make the rallye on Sunday.  It's my father's birthday party.

Somebody thought it was the Brit Car Flea Market this Sunday in
Bristol, but that is next Sunday, 10/24.  Don't know if I'll make that
either.  It is the Philly Region's last autocross for the year (at
Nazareth Speedway), and I'd like to get the Midget out again.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport