www.britishcar.com

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: www.britishcar.com
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Rick Feibusch)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 07:32:07 -0700 (PDT)
"Nevard, Chris" wrote:

> >adding own info
>
> I have been trying to get my club listed for about a year without much
> success........
> http://www.mgcars.org.uk/midgetspriteclub/
> I don't think the site is updated as much as they say:-(

  I don't think it's been updated in a LONG time.

Listers please!

www.britishcar.com was a project started by American Morris Minor Registry
and California British Car Meet co-founder John Voelcker over two years ago
right at the time he started to do many new media projects for Time/Warner
Publishing.  He has produced the wabsites for BMW, Toyota car culture and
Ford's World Cup Soccer Site. You can still see the remnants of the Toyota
site, now back at Time Warner that we both worked on at:
www.carsandculture.com

He has not had the time to update it for a very long time!!!  The site
recently changed hands to Gary Anderson at British Car Magazine in
California and there are plans to rework it completely - We'll keep you
posted.

Cheers,

Rick Feibusch
Venice, CA