Windshield rubber

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Windshield rubber
From: "DENNIS COX" <djc@appsig.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 08:38:47 -0700
Trying to get this thing winterized..  It's gona be the rainy season
here in Cilifornia soon.  I bought new rubber for the windshield and
last night I pulled off all the old rubber.  How do you get the seals
installed?  It looks quite difficult to get it in the channels..  Do you
use soapy water?  Silicon spray?  Work it in with a screwdriver? After I
red the thred about wipers I took mine all apart.  The greese was all
congeled and hard.  I'v cleaned it all off, now what do I put it back to
gether with..  I was going to use white greese.  Thanx for any help..

Dennis
67 MGB
98 Mercury Mountianeer 5.0 V8 That I 4 wheel all the time in..