Re: List ?

To: Frank Krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Subject: Re: List ?
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 00:08:04 +0000
Frank Krajewski wrote:

> Is the list server down or is it just me? Haven't had any postings in
> days now.

Frank,

Replying by mail to someone who thinks they are having mail problems
always makes me feel a little strange but seeing as I will reply via
both your direct address and the list...

You should receive this message twice.

The list has been working overtime for me so maybe you have just had
your "Non-LBC" filter on and have just missed the whole SUV discussion -
that would have made it seem that the list had disappeared for a while
:-)

Eric
'68MGB MkII wannabe racing-car