Re: Timing Light

To: "Tony Woodruff" <tonyw@mailmedia.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Timing Light
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 14:41:12 -0700
Hmmm, I think I just hooked it up with the red lead to positive (engine
ground) and the black lead to the starter hot terminal. Don't see how it
makes much difference if the spark plug lead is the type that just loops
around the wire. If it's the type you plug into the spark plug, I guess
it might be polarized.

Sorry I can't be positive (pun intended), but I converted to negative
ground 7 or 8 years ago.

Tony Woodruff had this to say:

--

Max Heim