RE: Got a gound Ground but Heater Cable still energized

To: <FlynShoot@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Got a gound Ground but Heater Cable still energized
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 15:59:21 -0700
Must not be a grounding problem, cuz if it was the current blast would be a
lot bigger! How about under the dash...is there a loose wire coming in
contact with the cable? How about the light around the heater
control...perhaps that is grounding on the cable. Do you have a test light
to check for current?
As far as the heat is concerned...if you want heat all the time, just push
the lever on the heater control on the engine to the rear (that's where mine
was until I fixed the cable...see "Hot Foot" post a couple of months ago!).
Good Luck.

  Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys
to teenage boys. -(PJ O'Rourke)

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA
'76 MGB Roadster