All listers - Color codes 'PHOTO' page -I need your photos

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Triumph List" <triumphs-owner@autox.team.net>,
Subject: All listers - Color codes 'PHOTO' page -I need your photos
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 08:56:19 -0400
TO ALL PROUD OWNERS I POSE THIS REQUEST...

I've been maintaining (trying to complete) an MG
color 'photo' page and want to do the same for TRIUMPHS
(specifically Spitfires) The page has all the color codes as
well as photos of what that  color looks like compared
to the other shades within that color group.
see http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/mgbcolors1.htm

although not posted yet, I'd like to do the same for the Spitfires (triumph in
general)

Anyone out there that has a good photo (preferrably at the same angles
as those on the page already) that really shows of the color well,
not yet on the page please send me a copy. If you'd like, include
you web site or e-mail address and let me know whether or not
you'd like a link back to you from the photo.

I know everyone's computer displays colors a little differently,,,
but for comparison of colors this page I feel is very worth while.

If I knew the owners names of the cars I have they'd all be there now.
(.... give credit where credit is due!)

tia

Paul Tegler
1973 BGT - Daily Driver  http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Rat - 1980 Spitfire  w/  O/D - in re-hab
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit80.htm
Punkin' - 1978 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com