Re: 73 B-GT For Sale (Flintstone, GA)

To: <Jethogger@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 73 B-GT For Sale (Flintstone, GA)
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 12:27:16 -0400
Hey John,
   ....I thought your GT was headed for upstate New York!  :-)
haven't put the A/C in yet but will soon.
Best of luck on the sale.

Paul Tegler
OBie - 1973 BGT - Daily Driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Rat - 1980 Spitfire  w/  O/D - in re-hab
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit80.htm
Punkin' - 1978 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Greene - 1972 Round Wheel arch MG Midget in the works
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com