Re: Great list facilities - new list just started

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Great list facilities - new list just started
From: "Tony Woodruff" <tonyw@mailmedia.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 08:47:20 -0700
Don't you think it's a bit "cheesy" to use this list to try to move people to
the other?

The list owner has stated that he's trying to improve things....let's give him
a chance!  My service has been impeccable - I only get duplicates when people
reply to me AND the list on my own questions!

my 2 cents

Tony W.

>>> "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com> 10/21/99 8:26:41 AM >>>
Tim & Paul,

> I guess I'm missing something...I'm not getting the duplicate
> postings...

I'm on 4 lists at team.net and the only list I'm receiving duplicates from
is the Healey list. It's slightly annoying yes but hardly a reason to jump
ship. I'm sure Mark will sort it out soon. I've cc'ed Mark on this Email in
case he isn't aware of the problem.

Cheers,
Neil.