Re: Great list facilities - new list just started

To: "Tony Woodruff" <tonyw@mailmedia.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Great list facilities - new list just started
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 16:09:50 -0400
that's why I said TEMPORARILY!
I've been on the list for a long time and don't care to move myself
The messeges I send to any of four list I belong to have never come back
to me more than once (per list) but I do get repeated day old...
and now today as many as four copies of the same message all in a row
at the same time.
today's e-mail here at work today is already up over 375. The dups from the
lists
make up about 30% of that
I delete more than I read and am getting tired of it.

Paul Tegler
OBie - 1973 BGT - Daily Driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Rat - 1980 Spitfire  w/  O/D - in re-hab
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit80.htm
Punkin' - 1978 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Greene - 1972 Round Wheel arch MG Midget in the works
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com