Another MGB question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Another MGB question
From: BOB HILL <oldcars@newt.vallnet.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 13:02:23 -0500 (CDT)
Thanks for all the replies on my question about the MGB I was interested
in - I have decided to pass on that one but have found another one and
have another question.  THis car is gorgeous - new paint, new upholstery,
no rust, everything redone all the car at least according to the pictures,
it is fantastic (considering going tomorrow to view in person).  So what
is the problem?  The guy had the motor completely rebuilt about a year ago
- everything redone but he says it keeps running hot on him so he hasn't
driven it over 10 miles since having it redone.  I have some theories as
to what could be the cause but wanted some ideas from folks with more
experience.

THanks in advance for your help.

Bob