Re: Vibes

To: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: Vibes
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 14:27:15 -0600 (MDT)
Depending on what you hit on the curb, it could be an engine mount.  I
have the smae problem from 55 to 60mph.  Mine ended up being that my
rostyles aren't true anymore.  Just because you had them balanced etc
doesn't mean yours are.  I had mine balanced rotated twice, new tires put
on, then when I went in to have them balanced/rotated 5k later I was told
that they are all untrue.  I haven't replaced them yet so I don't know it
this is the fix, but just cause they balanced them doesn't mean they are
good wheels.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange