Re: Help - I have angered the Lucas God

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help - I have angered the Lucas God
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 10:39:16 EDT
In a message dated 10/29/99 1:58:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
swconley@foxinternet.net writes:

<< Just wanted to send a note to thank Barney for putting so much time &
effort
 to write detailed fixes such as this one instead of a quick smart-alecky
 remark like some of us are likely to give. Just wanted to say that the
 mechanically-challenged people like me appreciate the assistance given by
 all the more knowledgeable listers out there. >>

Over a year ago, when I started looking for an LBC, Barney's site was one of
the first ones I found.  I got on this list and saw post after post of some
incredible info from him.

I think Barney will forget more about LBCs than I will ever know.

Thanks, Barney.  Even though I don't have an A, your help keeps me thinking!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport