Re: Removing the dash switches

To: "Tony Woodruff" <tonyw@mailmedia.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Removing the dash switches
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 20:37:23 -0000
If it's toggle switches then it should be a slotted ring that slackens
anti-clockwise.  I was under the impression that there was a keyway in the
dash and the switch to stop it rotating.  You could get a length of tubing
and cut it to leave two horizontally-opposed pips, or try a pair of
long-nosed pliers in the slots that you then twist with another pair of
pliers.  All depends how much damage you are willing to risk if anything
slips, as it almost certainly will.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/
(or if that URL doesn't work try   )