Re: MGA Twinkie question

To: microdoc@apk.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGA Twinkie question
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 18:37:42 EST
In a message dated 11/01/1999 4:23:47 PM Central Standard Time,
microdoc@apk.net writes:

<< The dealers were irresolute idiots and incompetent
 too >>

Sure hope you are a lawyer ready to defend litigation, Jim !!

'Course, if that's an 'opinion' then, guess it's like...........nah, just
can't....

<<...other LBC got such a bad
reputation for reliability... .>>

Oh yeah, which one??  Enquiring minds.................NAH, not here either!!

Gee, at 98,000 miles I put brakes, hoses, rings and bearings in.  Have since
driven a tad over 80,000 miles.

<<...and maintain our MG's to a state of utter
reliability >>

OxyMORON, I suspect.

<<causes me to suspect that if there were a moderate number of trained
dealer mechanics to service the cars way back then, >>

Hum, 24 hours and continental ralleys, notwithstanding????

<<the cars would have earned
the reputation they deserved instead of the one they got. >>

It's only CO's and DPO's that cause probs.

And I also surmise that Spritenut's 17 hour drive from WI to NJ was
"unreliable" transportation, huh??

Go hide in your own excuses, Jim.

Regards,

          Ed