Re: Twinkie indeed

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Twinkie indeed
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 16:05:52 -0800
Word on the street is that Charles D. Sorkin said:
> All this talk about substantial performance gains over the 1500 beg the
> question as to whether or not the intake manifold/carb assembly would have
> been hospitable to the installation of another MGA period accessory, the
> Judson supercharger.  How many twin cams are still on the road?  I don't
> recall seeing any at shows or for sale ever.

I think there was 1 or 2 twincams at the ABFM in Vancouver this year.
There were also several MGA's with the Judson supercharger.  Check out
my site below for an MGA-Judson article from R&T.

I think my B gets jealous when A's are around.

Skye

--
1966 MGB        The MGB Experience         __,__\__      Safety Fast!
GHN3L-70307     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)     MGOFR 1.375