Re: Bermuda Hardtop (MGB)

To: BOB HILL <oldcars@newt.vallnet.com>
Subject: Re: Bermuda Hardtop (MGB)
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradick1@ic3.ithaca.edu>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 10:39:10 -0500
> Actually I think the top looks "decent" - decent enough that I am very
> interested in it.  Now, can someone translate 175 pounds in to US
> currency?  ANd any clue as to what it would cost to ship something like
> that to the US?
>
> Bob

It's about $287.87 USD, give or take a few by the end of the day ;-)

Well it depends on how you ship it.  It can go two ways, by plane ($$$$$) or
by boat (time).  If you have it sent over on a boat, it will take over a
month before you get it.  I've got no idea about the costs, but hardtops are
pretty hefty... even to ship on in the USA it has to go by frieght truck or
rail.

If anyone is interested, and if my MGB doesn't sell by Thanksgiving, I'll
have a factory MGB hardtop forsale.  $150/neg., it needs glass seals and
paint.  Prefer a local sale, so I don't have to crate it up.

chocks away,

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kradick1@ic3.ithaca.edu
'74 Triumph TR6 -- '66 MGB, both @home

http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg/mgb/
'66 MGB Forsale (Resto/Parts); Phila. PA