Schematic for Lights-On Warning Buzzer

To: mgs List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Schematic for Lights-On Warning Buzzer
From: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 10:51:26 -0500
Hi List,

I have received a number of individual requests for this schematic.
Apparently, the administrator doesn't allow an e-mail with an attachment
to be sent to the entire list. If anyone wants a copy, e-mail to me, and
I'll send it directly back to you.

Jim

All the standard legal disclaimers apply.

You and only you can decide if this will work.

I make no claims that it will.

Good idea to disconnect the car battery before cutting wires.

Good idea to use heat shrink tubing to insulate any cut wires.

Good idea to solder connections to miniature relays.

Make sure the coil on the relay you chose can handle the amperage you
are going to pass through it. That's why I suggest tapping into a side
marker light. They barely draw one amp, and even the smallest 12 volt
relays will handle that.

You can make this little project a bit more spiffy and durable if you
assemble it onto a PC board, and install it into a little project box.
All of this stuff can be bought in Radio Shack for less than $15.

Good Luck!

Jim

P.S.  If anyone needs more guidance, I'll try to help. . . let me know.
        I'll even look up catalog numbers if need be.

        If you live in a warm climate and will pay my airfare,
        I'll gladly build one into your car for you. It will probably
        take me until next Spring to complete it. . . Please!