Re: Transmission/Differential filler

To: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Subject: Re: Transmission/Differential filler
From: Elliott DeGraff <degraff@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 18:33:08 -0500
I sent this to Bud last night.  Apparently I didn't hit the list.  This
is a very handy pump, very neat and easy to use from inside the car.
Sorry to hit you again Bud.

What you need is the LubriMatic fluid quart pump #11244 or Marine lower
unit quart pump #11245.  The pump fits standard quart oil bottles and it
has a 16 inch flexible hose. Penn Auto carries #11244 at $6.99, I
believe.  If you can't find it at your local auto parts or marine store,
check with LubriMatic, 847 465-9944.  This makes adding (or even
changing transmission oil a real pleasure.

Elliott DeGraff
2 71MGBs