RE: Turn signal/headlight anomaly

To: "The Gernerts" <gernert@iname.com>
Subject: RE: Turn signal/headlight anomaly
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 22:16:32 -0800
My 1st suggestion is to check the battery/connections. The headlights are a
big drain and the flasher unit requires a certain amount of current to reach
its peak. Does the red alternator light come on? How is the battery at
starting the car?

  Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys
to teenage boys. -(PJ O'Rourke)

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA
'76 MGB Roadster