NSW Healey Concours

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: NSW Healey Concours
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 17:32:36 +1100
Hi all,

Today I went down to Kiama (beach resort famous for it's Blowhole) to see
the NSW Concours. Some beautiful cars on display. I shot a number of
photographs which I'll put up on my website. Items of interest for me were:
Roger Menadue's Healey 100 prototype that came 12th at Le Mans. A lovely
Healey Silverstone and a monstrous Sebring 3000. There was also a 100
restoration project stripped down to the frame with all running gear fitted.
I also spotted a lovely off white Frogeye. Car of the day for me personally
was a nice Dark blue 100, louvred bonnet. Very nice. I also saw a 100 in the
orig colours of my BN2, white with Red int. Still can't make up my mind what
colour to paint my BN2. <G>

Apart from the Healey's, I spotted a lovely, highly modified (under the
skin) MG CGT owned by Eric Rudd (just happened to be the same colour as
mine!). Eric's other car (Red 100/6?)  won the Bathurst Healey race driven
by Adam Bressington. Apparently that car has been sold.

Well I'll let ya'll know when I have some photo's online. :)

Cheers,
Neil.
Sydney, Australia