RE: bleeding woes - the compomise

To: "'wizardz'" <wizardz@toad.net>, MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: bleeding woes - the compomise
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 10:20:03 +0100
Hi All,

I suggest a compromise - reusing new fluid which just has come out of the
bleed valve maybe used, if well filtered.
I have used a coffee filter (gets really slow after a while) when the
emptied system was refilled after complete renewal of master cylinders (both
brakes & clutch) and slave cylinders (brake and restored clutch slave). All
hydraulic lines were thoroughly cleaned, when these were loose while the car
was resprayed.
All lines were cleaned with white spirit.
I felt quite comfortable reusing the fluid when filtered....

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT