Re: MG withdddrawls

To: JustBrits@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG withdddrawls
From: Michael Jose <mwjose@u.arizona.edu>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 22:38:04 -0700
I know the rules, but a court case did have this verdict.
I will try to find the actual case, but it sets court precedence.
People on this list know that driving is a privelege, but many Arizonans
do not.
(courts don't always follow the law exactly)
certainly it isn't a right for me, because the amount of smog coming out
of my car is killing the rainforest, etc.
soon, though, I will be back on the road, and then I will be doing the
door tests that James Nazarian was talking about.
Keep 'em on the road
Mike Jose