RE:

To: "'Mike Lishego'" <mlishego@asheboro.com>,
Subject: RE:
From: Grossnicklaus Jeff SMSgt 27OSS/OSO
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 19:48:13 -0700
Mike,

I can't tell you how much your reply means to me...but please, I cannot take
the credit for the prose.  I happened across it, and it made me think about
how I feel as I've served this country for the past 20 years.  I couldn't
have expressed it better myself.  I wish I knew who wrote this touching
piece.  I'ld like to shake their hand and tell them what it really meant to
me.

After doing and living some of the things in that piece, it gives me a proud
feeling deep inside that wells up everytime I think about it.  I posted it
to the list on impulse.  I'm not sure why.  I didn't even write a precursor
for it.  I can't explain my actions.  I just felt that I needed to.

As I sit here at home this evening reviewing "work email", I've allready
noticed 4 individual responses to it.  I'm overwhelmed.  Really.  I know
that I will walk with my head a little higher tomorrow eager to take on the
next challenge.  Wherever, and whatever it might be.

Jeff Grossnicklaus