Value of a MGA Mk II Deluxe?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Value of a MGA Mk II Deluxe?
From: don <brgmgb@napanet.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 21:02:21 -0800 (PST)
Hello Fellow MG people:

In my search for a Mk II, I came across a Deluxe roadster that is supposed
to be in good condition, I'd say maybe condition 2 or 3 based on what I've
been told. Supposedly factory colors for interior and paint, but not the
ones orginally fitted to this car.  Anyone have any idea what the market is
for these cars?

Thank you.

Don Scott

The above address is for list purposes only.  Please send private e-mail to:
scottdon@napanet.net

RetroMobilia w/ original advertising artwork featuring:
    Riley 1.5, '62 Buick, '91 Miata Special Edition, & MG TF, & 215 V8
Check it out:
    http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/2508/