Re: caring for my windows??

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: caring for my windows??
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 20:35:57 -0800
Not silly at all. Good thinking, really. The best way to keep them in
as-new condition is to keep them out of the sun. Of course, this requires
a garage (expensive), or a car cover (relatively cheap), or a fanatical
dedication to top-down motoring (free, but possibly impractical due to
climate considerations).

Moss sells a product called Novus Plastic Polish. The #1 formulation is
for cleaning and protecting. #2 is for removing light scratches. #3 is
for major scratches and discoloration. Haven't used 'em myself, since my
solution is a combination of top-down motoring and a hardtop for the
rainy season. Other similar products are probably available locally, in
auto and marine supply stores, or TAP Plastics.

Marisa Emanuel had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149