Re: caring for my windows??

To: Marisa Emanuel <maemanuel@yahoo.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: caring for my windows??
From: "Chris Velardi" <tchris@freewwweb.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 08:20:27 -0500
There are a few products out there designed for plastic windows . First
spray them heavily with water before attempting to wipe them . then there
are products like "Brillianize" that clean/ polish and put a static free
finish on the plastics. Then there are scratch removers like Novus Plastic
Polishes. Novus makes a #1; 2 and 3 levels of polishing #1 is for cleaning
;#2 is for removing fine scratches and three is for deeper scratches (all
three must be used for effective deep scratch removal)
Chris "V"
http://www.xtremedefender.com
http://www.extremeforce.com