Re: 79B nervous at highway speeds

To: "The Gernerts" <gernert@iname.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 79B nervous at highway speeds
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 08:54:01 -0000
The other possibility is the road surface.  Here in the UK the motorways get
shallow grooves pressed into the road surface from the thousands of lorries
driving in each others wheel tracks all day.  With the narrower track of a
car you can find yourself being pulled first one way then the other, quite
disconcerting at first, especially if the grooving is only slight and hardly
visible.

PaulH.