Delurking..Steering Wheel Question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Delurking..Steering Wheel Question
From: DMKap@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 11:53:27 EST
Hello...I've been on this list for about a month and am finding it very
informative to a novice like myself.  I am the new owner of a 1980 B - LE
that I am attempting to refurbish.  Today's problem is the steering wheel...
The one that came with the car is covered in leather however the leather (and
padding underneath) is falling apart.  After getting over the sticker shock
of a new replacement (over $200.00 from Moss) I was wondering if anyone here
has a used one for sale in good condition or if anyone knows of someone who
refurbishes them?   I've looked at the inexpensive leather covers you can sew
on yourself..but none seem to fit this wheel which is smaller then the
standard MGB steering wheel I am told   Thanks for your help!!

David
1980 B-LE (a work in progress)
Lexington, KY