Re: Delurking..Steering Wheel Question

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>, <DMKap@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Delurking..Steering Wheel Question
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 19:17:05 -0600
Hi David!
You have the Mt. Sterling club nearby and Mike Razor, who is a devout
member, is on the list.
I fiddled with this on my '73. I decided to go with the leather cover.
You should be able to find a good one that will fit if you look around in
the stores and catalogues. It's a lot cheaper than the full refurb...and I'm
very happy with the results. Make sure you get one with good leather and the
sew on type....a little hand-stitching time makes a difference in the
appearance.
Sorry I can't be of more help, but rebuilding is expensive, and the cover
looks good if you do it right. Eventually, we'll all do the rebuild thing,
right?

Dan
73 B
Fort Knox, KY