Re: Car transport needed NY - CA

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car transport needed NY - CA
From: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 20:15:56 -0500
Original message--------------

I need to find a reputable company who can carry my Healey 100 (covered
transport) from Long Island, New York to Sacramento, California. If you can
help out please email me privately.

Thanks,
Neil Cotty
Sydney, Australia
_________________________

Hi Neil:

I don't know about how my reputation stands up, but I suppose for a small
stipend I could be convinced to drive a Healey Hundred cross country.

I also suppose that the stipend could be waived depending on the condition
of the car.  I might even split the fuel expense!

Regards,

Charles
'74 Midget
cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com