RE: Delurk and Rot Repair Question

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Delurk and Rot Repair Question
From: douglas wilson <dfwilson@netcom.ca>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 1995 00:03:31 -0500
http://www.obsoleteauto.com/ssc/sccfr.htm
Hi Bill, Check this web site out for parts and "Tech Tips".
I got all my sill repair parts and info from them.I'm sure the cheap Canadian
dollar would be money saving for you. I have many pictures of my sill repairs I
could e mail them to you. Leave the doors on unless they need major repairs.
I'd try and find a good used cross member and replace it during the sill
repair. Might as well replace the floors too, that's easy compared to the full
sill rebuild.  Good Luck.
MY76MG  Doug.