[no subject]

To: mgs@autox.team.net
From: ya632@victoria.tc.ca (Paul Nelson)
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 18:53:57 -0800
 Nice sounding BGT for sale on ebay from Atlanta.  PN

   201378072 [39] Beautiful 1967 MGB GT Mk1 [40] [PIC!] US $4750.00 1
   11/25 16:52

      Description

     The 1967 MG BGT Mk1. Black over black. Chrome bumpers and six
     chrome wire wheels. I have owned this car for 13 years and I have
     reciepts for almost everything done to it since 1973. Car has fresh
     black paint, new carpets, new headliner new clutch, new clutch
     slave cylinder, new fuel pump, new entire exhaust system with Ansa
     chrome tip (sounds awesome), new rear Kleber tires, wood steering
     wheel, Weber carbs (I have the stock SU carbs). Engine was rebuilt
     about 1000 miles ago by noted English mechanic Ken Dewis with Road
     Britannia in Atlanta. Car looks fantastic and drives great. The car
     needs the Weber carbs retuned, needs the tachometer installed,
     needs the turn signal indicator stalk replaced (I have the
     replacement parts), needs minor fuse box work. All electricals,
     including map light works, except horns and turn signals. Please
     email me for more info and pictures. Will consider trades. Thanks a
     lot for looking! BUYER PAYS ALL SHIPPING COSTS!!