Re: 3 syncro OD trans

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 3 syncro OD trans
From: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 18:22:15 -0600
It's way too high a price, but typical for MiniMan !!! US$400 to US$600
(CDN$600 to CDN$900) seems to be the typical ASKING price. MiniMan often
has a lot of good stuff, but generally wants significantly more than the
North American market will accept. He had some MGA Twin-Cam wheels for
sale at $500 each, or 2x what others are asking. YMMV.

Dave Q.
(formerly of Ottawa)

> From Douglas Wilson:
> I know of a shop selling a decent looking OD tranny. Its in Ottawa Ontario
>Canada. They want $1200 Canadian)
"Mini Man" (613) 836 4283.  I have no $ interest but could help with
delivery/sale etc as any MG enthusiast would. For your info.    Cheers,
Doug dfwilson @netcom.ca   76B <