Re: Moss Motoring - Tech tips

To: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Moss Motoring - Tech tips
From: Paul Hammarstedt <hellbent@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 23:11:04 -0600
Jim,

For what it is worth it is fair to note that:

1) Mazda recommends anti-sieze on spark plugs for the aluminum head
Miata engine.
2) I have a can of NAPA LockTight Anti-Sieze that is silver.  But it
says on the can that it is for use on spark plugs and oxygen sensors.

Maybe there are some brands of silver colored anti-sieze that harden.  I
don't know.

Just my two cents.

Cheers,
Paul