Window seal

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Window seal
From: JTPAKI@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 00:39:34 EST
I need some help with my 73 GT:::

I just replaced the door seals, all rubbers, door panels etc.
I had the windows, channels, and all hardware out to paint the car.
Problem is that now, (assembled), I cannot get a good seal on the window vs.
the upper seal along the top of the window. (GT).  The glass meets the seal
when the door is closed, but does not put pressure on it.  Question is, The
window is adjustable somewhat at the door handle end, but seems quite fixed
at the quarter window end.  It seems that I need  to angle the window in a
1/8 inch or so towards the seal.  The window does not seem to have the
ability to do so.
Any ideas?

Joe Potter