FS: 1959 MGA 1600 Project Car

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: 1959 MGA 1600 Project Car
From: Greg Mast <gmmast@home.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 21:59:20 -0800
Hello,

I am selling a 1959 MGA 1600 Roadster that is partially restored. We've
had it about 10 years and have decided to sell it rather than finish it.
The engine and trans have been rebuilt and the frame has been painted.
There are quite a few new parts installed and a bunch of extra parts
included. I set up a web page with some pictures at:
http://members.home.net/gmmast/mga/

The only problem is that we haven't set a price yet. I'm not really
active in the MG market so I don't know what to ask and since it's a
project car, it's difficult to appraise. Please check it out and give me
some feedback, even if you're not interested.

Thanks,

Greg

PS: I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this message. I think
the buyer will get a pretty good deal and the MG newsgroup has been
pretty dead. We just want to find a good home for the car. I considered
finishing it myself but I've got 2 other (non-british) project cars to
finish.