Moss Motors

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Moss Motors
From: BOB HILL <oldcars@newt.vallnet.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 13:52:14 -0600 (EST)
A couple of weeks ago (Nov 3 actually) I oredered some parts from Moss
MOtors.  Well when I got one of the parts in, it was not as I felt it was
advertised so I got confirmation to return the order wheich I did.  Well
they received it on 17 Nov and I have yet to see a refund (put on check
card).  I just called them and they keep telling me it is a problem with
my bank and I will have to take it up with them adn yet my bank says the
credit was never received.  So far Moss has failed me in my opinion as a
customer.  THey should at least try to help but all their people say to me
is "I don't know why you don't have it - you will just have to work it out
with them".

Has anyone else here had any problems with Moss?  I had heard good things
about them but this incident has me wondering.  Is this an isolated case
or the norm?

Man with all the problems I have had this week concerning MG's and their
parts, makes me wonder if this is not a sign  :- )

Bob
79 MGB
77 Midget