Re: Moss Motors

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Moss Motors
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 17:13:49 -0700 (MST)
I'll agree, although moss itself has always been great with me and fixed
any problems immediately, I find distributors better.  First off you are
supporting a small local shop.  Secondly they usually have common parts on
hand so that you don't have to wait for shipping.  And lastly, if there is
a problem, chances are they will remember you and help you out.  In my
opinion the biggest advantage is supporting the local shops, because I
hate the idea of buying a part for a special car from a supermarket size
distrubutor.  Even thought they are still Moss parts I like throwing my
business to the private shops because in them lies much expertise and
passion that makes our hobby what it is.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange
'74 BGT going by-by soon