Re: MGB GT - what a wasted trip I made !!!!

To: MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB GT - what a wasted trip I made !!!!
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 08:16:22 -0500
Allen -

<snip!>
> I haven't found my
> Magnette either! (And I recently found out that the "dream" car I thought I
> missed may have had a hint of "nightmare" in it!)

Not quite a "nightmare", just not what we'd fantasized...<grin>  After
the initial reaction wore off, it still seems a reasonable deal.
'Course, you really don't know until it's all done, and are these things
ever "done"?

(For the rest of you, I'm the one who bought the Magnette Allen had his
eye on.  As always, it was not in as nice or original a condition as
represented by the seller.)

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net