Re: Moss Motors

To: Thames800@aol.com
Subject: Re: Moss Motors
From: Matt Pringle <pringlmm@mcmaster.ca>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 08:18:07 -0500
Hmmmmm...

How many vintage cars are there out there where one can pick up a phone
and order virtually any replacement part imaginable for cars as old as
50 years?

I can think of two, our LBC's and Beetles.  Moss makes it possible for
many of our cars to still be on the road and to still be affordable,
unique, transportation instead of having to custom machine parts.  In
which case our daily drivers would become trailer queens by neccesity.

So they charged you $5.50 for cheap weatherstripping that you could have
got for $2 at the hardware store.  Big deal, so you could have saved
$3.50.  That's a premium I'm glad to pay knowing that if I need anew
fuel pump, starter, points, etc, etc, etc. I can get them.

Matt