Re: MGB Bumpers

To: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@apk.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Bumpers
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 07:24:15 -0700
Now I'm worried. I don't remember having these problems until just recently
(past couple of years). And it just so happens that I am planning to buy a
replacement grille for my 67 BGT in the near future. The one I currently
have has two small dents, and one of them has two sizeable scrape marks
inside the dent.

I did have a used one I was going to get from a lister, until his wife ran
over it with her SUV.

On a related note, how is the upholstery quality? I'm thinking about
replacing the seat covers on my 67BGT, probably with the vinyl. The leather
is a bit too costly for me.

David
67 BGT
71 BGT