Re: Catalogs: Was Moss/Roadster Factory

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Catalogs: Was Moss/Roadster Factory
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 1999 12:11:24 -0700
I have only ordered from the Proper MG once, which was earlier this year. I
agree that the best items they have are the kits, prices are good on their
sales. The main reason I do not order regularly from them is their
location. Although when I did order the one time, I asked if they could
ship UPS 3 day instead of ground. They did this for slightly more than
regular UPS (a dollar or two as I recall).

I may order from them again if I see a good price. I've probably been
ordering more from Moss because they are 2-3 days away by UPS ground. East
coast is more like a week shipping time to Montana.

To add to the subject - "Catalogs: Was Moss/Roadster Factory" and a comment
earlier that I made about the Roadster Factory having the nicest catalog, I
should mention Motorhead. I've never ordered from them, mainly because they
are on the east coast (Va.) and prices seemed slightly higher on a few
things I was buying. But they  have a catalog worth getting - it has a lot
of pictures of old MGB advertisements from the 60s on full pages between
items. I requested my catalog through their email of
Motorheadx@aol.com  and they also have a website at www.motorheadltd.com

David
67 BGT
71 BGT