RE: wheels

To: "Larry Pitts" <fuzzy95687@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: wheels
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 21:07:41 -0700
Maybe, the bolt pattern is correct but the issue will be the
wheel offset.  Some of the Datsun wheels have a greater
offset.  This of course means a wider track.  The front
clearance will likely be okay.  The rear though may be
"tight".  You might find it necessary to "roll" the rear
fender lip up, or in extreme cases a slight flare might be
necessary.

Larry "been there done that" Hoy