Re: 74 1/2 MGB GT

To: "Bob Hill" <oldcars@newt.vallnet.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 74 1/2 MGB GT
From: "Mike Lishego" <mlishego@asheboro.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 18:39:32 -0500
Not a bad car - it has a lot of the same stuff as a 74.5 'B
roadster, but under 700 were made.  It might not seem like a great
buy, but it will probably become a minor classic in a couple of
years.  Of course, real afficinados will like the car, and if you
fix it up to show quality, you could conceivably win any
rubber-bumper GT class you entered (just because there aren't many
around.)  Either way, a fun car.  I always like the way the rubber
lips looked on the Gut's.  They fit the car very well and gave it a
unique personality.

Mike Lishego
http://www.mgb.bc.ca/virtualgarage/
1991 Mazda Miata