Re: voltage stabilizer

To: <VSchus8282@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: voltage stabilizer
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 09:15:29 -0000
If you don't use one you will have to connect the supply-side of the fuel
gauge directly to the green circuit which will cause it to read high.  It is
possible to adjust the gauge but then it will not have the temperature
compensation that the stabiliser gives.

On a 65 you should only have an electric fuel gauge, you should have the
dual oil and temp which are capilliary.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/
(or if that URL doesn't work try   )