Re: Smoothline

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Smoothline
From: "gary & traci" <racer@kiva.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 21:19:17 -0500

the main problem with the repo bonnet is that the lip at the back of the
 bonnet
 comes straight down instead of angled towards the grille.this causes the
 bonnet
 to need to stick out past the front edge of the wings so that when you
raise
 the
 bonnet it clears the cowl. its a simple fix of bending the lip in so that
it
 clears
 the cowl and fits flush with the wings.
  gary